11 Signs You’re Dating A Guy Who Isn’t Financially Stable And How To Handle It
Is waiting for a man to get financially stable the right move? Or should money problems be a dealbreaker? Today, we’re tackling the age-old question — from a modern vantage point. So grab a beverage and settle in. Let’s dissect how to tell if a man is “in the red.” We’re breaking down the pros, …
Did Someone Betray You? 67 Betrayed And Broken Trust Quotes For Validation And Support
Betrayal is a part of life. We all go through it at least once, and it stings like a swarm. And though it feels like being run over by a stampede of buffalo, experiencing betrayal is an integral part of living — because all human emotions help us grow and become better people. So today, …
Why I Hate The Marie Kondo Show: Do We Need A Show Just To Remember How To Adult Today?
Written by Alden Tan
I don’t know if you’ve heard or seen it, but the Netflix series, Tidying Up With Marie Kondo is creating waves among people.
People who apparently don’t know how to be neat.
People call it a “movement” too, which I disagree with.
The show is about how Marie Kondo, in every episode helps a family clean up their household.
Here’s why I hate the show after like two episodes. And no, obviously, I don’t spark joy:
- The entire show is mere marketing for Marie and her image.
- In the show, she goes in, talks shit, folds like one piece of clothing and fucks off in her chauffeured ride. If she sleeps over to understand the dynamics and pains of the family, that’s fine, but she’s not doing that.
- Everything is contrived, especially the stupid trailer being automatically played on my Netflix and how she says, “I love mess!” Yeah right. What producer told you to say that Marie?
- There is no real, underlying issue. It’s just adults forgetting how to be neat. Stop being a bitch and just clean up. Know what’s a real issue? Hoarding.
- All the articles being shared on Facebook talking about how it’s a “movement” makes me cringe. There is no movement! You’re just marketing for her and you’re too lazy to clean your own shit.
- Once the show is off the limelight, I bet there’s going to be reports by the families in the show talking about how they reverted back to being messy pieces of shit, just like how the ‘stars’ of America’s Got Talent resurface to say how the show ruined their lives and shit. Whoa oh, more marketing.
In short, it’s all contrived marketing over a total non-issue.
Has our culture today degenerated to a point that we need an entire show along with a celebrity just to remember how to deal with our basic needs? Now imagine how the celebrity in question is the one making bank off your basics in life, or lack thereof.
Being neat is not hard. Just get off your ass and clean. No excuses.
You don’t need a show for basic needs. Other people are already suffering from real shit. Where are their shows?
The post Why I Hate The Marie Kondo Show: Do We Need A Show Just To Remember How To Adult Today? appeared first on Alden-tan.com.